I was thinking today about how often I lie to my daughter about random day to day stuff. I had about two seconds of guilt and then I got over it 😂 Here’s the most common ones:
– Oh no! Yuki (our cat) broke the tv again!
This usually comes out every Monday
– Yay! Daddy fixed the tv!
This gets used every Friday
– That biscuit stays hard even if you dip it so don’t worry about dipping it in your tea
When I’m tired of throwing away soggy uneaten biscuits
– Meow is gone to play with the big wild cats. He’s too big to keep
When she dropped her favourite stuffed cat at PnP and we couldn’t find him
– Mummy can’t carry you because her (insert random body part) is an ouchy
Ok this one is almost always true
– This food is tooooooo spicy
When I want to eat something on my own without any little fingers going inside
Hmmm….I had a lot more of these in my head but I seem to have forgotten them. I’ll update this post when I remember. 😉