I’m all about cutting cooking time while maximising flavour so here is my seafood ‘paella’ recipe that can be cooked and ready to eat in 12-15 minutes.
- 1kg of Seafood Mix
- 1 packet of Woolworths Heat and Eat Spanish Rice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 small lime
- Add a splash of olive oil (and a blob of butter if you like) to a wide saucepan then grate in the garlic cloves. Keep the pan on a high heat.
- Drain the seafood mix before adding it to the pan (it needs to be completely defrosted if you are cooking this from frozen or the seafood will end up boiling in the released moisture instead of frying).
- You need to make sure that the heat is quite high because the seafood will cook really quickly and if you leave it to simmer for too long you will end up with very chewy seafood.
- Microwave the rice for 90 seconds then add it to the pan and stir through.
- Lastly squeeze half a lime over the ‘paella’ and serve with chopped chilli.
There you have it! Enjoy!
Search for #nadias_kitchen on Instagram or click here for more easy meals and recipes